The Rotaract Club of Lexington is always looking for talented young professionals wishing to get involved in our organization. If you are interested in learning more about Rotaract, please contact our membership chair, Kevin Edelmann, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hands-on service projects
- Fun networking and social activities in our thriving city
- Professional development opportunities
- An international network of young leaders
- Opportunities to engage with Rotarians
The application for membership can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. Please email it along with your resume, bio, and a photo to email@example.com. If selected for membership, the applicant will receive a confirmation from the Membership/Club Service Chair outlining membership responsibilities and opportunities.
All applications are considered confidential and will only be reviewed by members of the Executive Committee.
We look forward to you joining us!Rotaract Application